PuppySites.Com - The Dog Lover's Online Directory! If you are looking for a dog-related website, this is a great place to start. We're a large and resourceful directory with a personal touch!
These are some pictures
All in their fur-ever homes...
BREED INFO "Papkies" (Papillon/Yorkie mix)
The "Papkie" is not a purebred dog. It is a cross between the Papillon and the Yorkie. The large ears can either be erect or dropped with rounded tips. Coat color on a mix can almost be anything, popular colors are Black and Tan or all tan with some cream markings but can also be silvers, white with patches of any color.
Temperament: This mix is known to be a friendly, intelligent dog that is tougher than it looks, and loves outdoor exercise. This is not only a charming little dog, he is playful, lively, amusing & animated. Affectionate, gentle, patient, and proud, they love to cuddle. He enjoys a good romp outdoors. They are steady, obedient and are not yappers. Papkies can be trained to perform small tricks. Good with cats when they are socialized with them. They are in general easy to train otherwise.
Size/ Height:Both males & females can be 6-11 inches
Weight:Males can be 4-11 pounds
Females can be 3-10 pounds
Life Span: Some as long as 16 years.
Grooming:Because of the mix, most Papkies do not shed. But also do not grow long hair coats quickly. Usually at most needing groomed only once per year if a short hair cut is preferred. If hair is kept long regular brushing is needed.
2. Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
3. The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
4. The dog can get on the old furniture only, but has to stay off the new couch.
5. Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to sleep with the humans on the bed.
6. Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
7. The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
8. The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only.
9. The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
10. Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.
My Dog's House
This is my dogs' house
They Live here
You'll find they roam freely
From the front to the rear
I'm pleased you came to visit
My dogs are also glad you're here
I hope that in their own way
They bring you a degree of cheer
But if my dogs upset you
Or if you simply find them a bore
Remember, this is my dogs' house
And I'll gladly show you the door
The Puppy Dog Place: If you're a proud puppy owner, or simply love dogs, you'll enjoy visiting The-Puppy-Dog-Place.com! There's lots of tips and advice to help you raise a happy, healthy puppy. Covers housebreaking, feeding, grooming, training, health care and much more. Tons of fun stuff for dog lovers too!.